Why an Auction?
From residential and commercial real estate to antiques and cars, auctions offer some unique advantages. They:
So don't ask "why an auction?" Ask these questions instead:
- Maximize the return on your results. Bidders compete to own your property, increasing the probability of a high return on your investment.
- Guarantee quick sales. Auctions create a sense of urgency -- of immediacy -- that no other method of sales is capable of achieving.
- Provide fast settlements. Auction properties settle within 30 days after the date of purchase.
- Eliminate contingencies. All sales are non-contingent. This eliminates contract "kick outs."
- Reduce expenses. Each day you hold your property, you increase the expenses associated with it. Because auctions provide quick sales and fast settlements, these expenses are greatly reduced.
- Capture your market. Emmert offers aggressive marketing to the public, as well as wide exposure to the real estate community. Instead of a one-by-one, wait-and-see sales plan, our auction will bring multitudes of buyers to you... all at once!
If you answer is yes, then the question isn't a matter of why. It's simply a matter of how soon.
- Are you motivated to sell your property?
- Flexible in your pricing?
- Tired of waiting for the "right" buyer?
- Frustrated by advertising hassles?
- Ready for non-contingent contracts?
- Excited about a 30-day settlement?
Home Page |
About Us |
Why An Auction? |
Upcoming Auctions |
Monthly Features |
Emmert Auction Associates / "We Bring Buyer & Seller Together"
Day: 302-227-1433 / Night: 302-227-2714 / Fax: 302-227-3946 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 37021 Rehoboth Ave Unit D, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Auction Gallery: 20673 Coastal Hwy Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971