William D. (Butch) Emmert, President of Emmert Auction Associates, auctions off Delaware license tag No. 9, garnering a record $185,000 for his more-than-satisfied client. Photo courtesy of The Baltimore Sun.
Emmert Auction Associates -- with a 99% success rate -- has a sales record that far outclasses its competitors.
Without a single no-sale, the company has sold and settled its last 127 real estate parcels.
The secret to this success?
- First, utilizing their in-depth knowledge of the marketplace, Emmert
Auctions Associates help clients set a realistic target price -- one that promotes a quick and profitable sale.
- Second, although the absolute auction route is encouraged, 90% of all company sales fall into the confirmation category -- those where a pre-agreed target price is set, and the seller confirms the sale only at that price or above.
At Emmert Auction Associates, we provide our clients with sales satisfaction, ensured by an experienced, full-service staff.
William D. (Butch) Emmert, President
Carol Emmert, Production Associate
Will Emmert, Vice President
In addition to our expertise -- based upon years of unqualified success is both real estate brokerage and auctioneering -- you get a promotion package unparalleled in the marketplace.
Depending on your cost capabilities and sales needs, this package includes:
- Direct mail (full-color mailing flyers)
- Regional displays and classified newspaper advertising
- Local newspaper advertisements
- Local and regional radio spots
- Regional television spots
- Press releases
- Personal business contacts
- On site signs